1. Properties & Applications
High temperature silicone sealant is developed by advanced technique. It is of one component, good sealing, resistance to high temperature and oil, weatherability, no flowing with vertical operation, no corrosion, low odor. It can replace a variety of rubber pads, asbestos mat, cork pad and paper pad to prevent leakage of water, oil, gas.
High temperature silicone sealant is applicable to automobiles, motorcycles, marine engines, gear boxes, fuel tank, construction machinery, chemical equipment, pipeline pumps, instrumentation, electronics industry, electrical devices, and also to flat flanges, pipe joints, sealing cover joints in other mechanical equipment.
- Clear the contaminants like water, dusts, oil of the substrate surface to keep it clean, dry and smooth.
Pierce the nozzle with the cap. Coat the gasket from the outer edge to inner edge at about 1.6 -3.2 mm thickness.
- The surface of adhesive film will create reaction in about 10-20 minutes. Then press and tighten the two sealing sides.
- It’ll take 24 hours to reach its maximum strength at room temperature 25℃.
- Re-cap the tube after use. Wash your hands with water, and clean tools.
3. Storage & Warnings
- Store the adhesive in shady, dry, well-ventilated, damp-proofing places。
- Store the adhesive at room temperature.
- Keep away from any source of ignition.
- In the event of mass use, make a pre-test.
- The adhesive is irritable to skin and eyes.
- Wear gloves while applying glue.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of skin or eye contact, flush with water and seek medical treatment immediately if necessary.