What are the features of quality 5 MINUTE EPOXY GLUE
The performance characteristics of quality 5 MINUTE EPOXY GLUE:
(1) The quality 5 MINUTE EPOXY GLUE contains a variety of polar groups and highly active epoxy groups, so it is compatible with various polar materials such as metal, glass, cement, wood, plastic, etc., especially materials with high surface activity. Strong adhesive force, and the cohesive strength of the epoxy cured product is also very large, so its bonding strength is very high.
(2) The quality 5 MINUTE EPOXY GLUE basically produces no low molecular volatiles during curing. The volume shrinkage of the adhesive layer is small, about 1% to 2%, which is one of the varieties with the smallest curing shrinkage in thermosetting resins. After adding filler, it can be reduced to less than 0.2%. The coefficient of linear expansion of epoxy cured products is also very small. Therefore, the internal stress is small, and the influence on the bonding strength is small. In addition, the creep of the epoxy cured product is small, so the dimensional stability of the adhesive layer is good.
(3) There are many varieties of quality 5 MINUTE EPOXY GLUE, curing agents and modifiers. Through reasonable and ingenious formula design, the adhesive can have the required manufacturability (such as rapid curing, room temperature curing, low temperature curing, water curing, Low viscosity, high viscosity, etc.), and has the required performance (such as high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, high strength, high flexibility, aging resistance, electrical conductivity, magnetic conductivity, thermal conductivity, etc.).
(4) The quality 5 MINUTE EPOXY GLUE has good compatibility and reactivity with various organic substances (monomers, resins, rubbers) and inorganic substances (such as fillers, etc.), and is easy to copolymerize, cross-link, blend, and fill. and other modifications to improve the performance of the adhesive layer.
(5) Good corrosion resistance and dielectric properties. It can resist the corrosion of various media such as acid, alkali, salt, solvent, etc. The volume resistivity is 1013-1016Ω·cm, and the dielectric strength is 16-35kV/mm.
(6) Universal quality 5 MINUTE EPOXY GLUE, curing agent and additives have many origins, large output, simple preparation, contact pressure molding, and large-scale application.
MODIFIED ACRYLIC AB ADHESIVE (BOXES) uses methyl methacrylate as the main raw material, with tougheners, reinforcing agents, stabilizers, initiators, polymerization inhibitors, etc., two components synthesized through advanced technology (A, B) Reactive structural adhesive.