What glue should be used for different parts of the car
Automotive adhesives can be roughly divided into structural adhesives, non-structural adhesives (positioning and decorative adhesives), sealants and repair adhesives.
Structural adhesives are a series of adhesives based on thermosetting resins, rubbers and polymer alloys (such as epoxy, phenolic, unsaturated polyester and modified resins, etc.); non-structural adhesives are A type of positioning adhesive series, its function is to fix the material to be bonded to another material to be bonded, mainly for fixing, and the adhesive layer generally cannot bear the load, and can rarely transmit the load stress. This type of adhesive has the characteristics of high initial viscosity and fast fixing speed. Therefore, thermoplastic resin and rubber are generally used for the preparation of this type of adhesive. Such adhesives are mainly hot melt adhesives, pressure-sensitive adhesives, emulsion adhesives and some solvent-based adhesives; the main function of the sealant is to seal and fix, and the adhesive layer is generally not affected by external forces and will not produce stress, therefore, the adhesive layer also has no stress transfer diffusion function. Due to the requirement of low bonding temperature, fast assembly speed and easy application for this type of glue, this type of glue is mostly made of thermoplastic resin and rubber. This type of adhesive is mainly pressure sensitive adhesive, hot melt adhesive, sealing putty and sealing gasket.
Vehicle bonding parts include locomotives, car compartments, car bodies, power systems and operating systems, motorcycle brakes, vehicle interior and exterior decoration and seals. Its specific applications include the following:
1. Bonding of vehicle brakes: bonding of friction plates and shoes; bonding of automatic components of hydraulic transmission; bonding of motorcycle brakes; bonding of hub barrel expansion brakes.
2. Bonding technology for automobile body: The application of welding sealant completely makes up for the shortcomings of the original process, making automobile production enter a new high-tech era. Spot welding sealants can be divided into rubber type (such as styrene-butadiene rubber and butyl rubber as the base material, adding an appropriate amount of vulcanizing agent, anti-aging agent, conductive agent, filler, etc.), resin type (such as polyacrylic acid) according to chemical composition. Ester, PVC, epoxy resin, polyester, etc. as the base material, with an appropriate amount of tackifiers, plasticizers, modifiers, conductive agents and fillers) and hybrid types.
3. Bonding assembly of automobile doors: manual bonding assembly; mechanized bonding assembly.
4. Bonding of automotive interiors: polyurethane foam/PVC film decorative materials; fabric/plastic sheet decorative materials.
5. Bonding of external decorations: including the bonding and fixing of nameplates and signs.
6. Bonding of refrigerated truck parts: The glass fiber reinforced plastic door of the refrigerated truck and the sealing strip of the freezer frame are generally bonded with adhesive. In fact, the glass fiber reinforced plastic and the rubber sealing strip are bonded together, and polyurethane adhesive is usually used.
7. Sealing of window glass and window frame: Generally, butyl adhesive or polysulfide rubber adhesive can be used for the sealing of window glass and window frame.
8. Welding and sealing of automobile body coverings and sheet metal parts: Adhesives replace the traditional hot lead-tin alloy process for sealing, which reduces lead poisoning, reduces weight, and reduces corrosion, which is beneficial to the lightweight and extension of automobiles The service life is also beneficial to the health of the operator.
9. The sealing of the inner seam of the car body connection: Generally, plasticized sol sealant or hot melt adhesive is used.
MODIFIED ACRYLIC AB ADHESIVE (BOXES) uses methyl methacrylate as the main raw material, with tougheners, reinforcing agents, stabilizers, initiators, polymerization inhibitors, etc., two components synthesized through advanced technology (A, B) Reactive structural adhesive.